One Day “BUSINESS PLAN, INNOVATION & IDEA COMPETITION”
(26 th October 2019)
- To find out the best ideas by the students who can become entrepreneurs or Innovators and contribute to economic development and sustainable communities.
- To provide a public platform to showcase & collaborate on commercializa-tion & innovation
- Aims at empowering young entrepreneurs.
- Submission of innovative ideas, Proto-types with a societal impact, while considering the social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
- To develop a strong connection between academia & industrial Sector
WHAT’S IT’S ALL ABOUT?
- The Applicability Of Innovative Ideas & Entrepreneurial Ventures Is The Need Of Hour To Create Multiplier Effect Through, Multiple Job Creation, And Promotion Of SMEs & Employment Of Local Resources.
- Today’s Challenging Economic Conditions Portray a Daunting Picture for the Youth Worldwide. There Is A Dire Need Of Job Creation In The White Collar & Blue Collar Market.