Paper Publications 2018
List of paper published in W category Journals (2018)
- Chaudhry F, Naureen S, Choudhry S, Huma R, Ashraf M, Al-Rashida M, Jahan, B, Khan MH, Iqbal F, Munawar MA, Khan MA. (2018). Evaluation of α-glucosidase inhibiting potentials with docking calculations of synthesized arylidene-pyrazolones. Bioorganic Chemistry-Journal Elsevier. 77: 507-514. DOI: 10.1016/j.bioorg.2018.02.002.
- Naureen, S., Chaudhry, F., Munawar, M.A., Ashraf, M., Hamid, S. & Khan, M.A. (2018)., “Biological evaluation of new imidazole derivatives tethered with indole moiety as potent α-glucosidase inhibitors.” Bioorganic Chemistry, 76, 365-369.
- Khalida Naseem, Zahoor H. Farooqi, Muhammad Z.Ur Rehman, Robina Begum, Rahila Huma, Aiman Shahbaz, Jawayria Najeeb and Ahmad Irfan.(2018). A systematic study for removal of heavy metals from aqueous media using Sorghum bicolor: an effecient biosorbent. Water, Science and Technology 77(10)
- Khalida Naseem, Muhammad Atiq Ur Rehman & Rahila Huma. (2018). Review on vinyl acetic acid-based polymer-microgels for biomedical and other applications. International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials.
- Khalida Naseem, Rahila Huma, Aiman Shahbaz, Jawaria Jamal, Muhammad Zia ur Rehman, Ahsan Sharif, Ejaz Ahmed, Robina Begum, Ahmad Irfan, Abdullah G. Al-Sehemi and Zahoor H. Farooqi. (2018). Extraction of Heavy Metals from Aqueous Medium by Husk Biomass: Adsorption Isotherm, Kinetic and Thermodynamic study. International Journal of Research in Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics.
- Aqsa Gulzar, Tariq Mahmud, Rubina Munir and Asma Anjum. (2018). Anti-Cancerous and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of some Novel Schiff Bases Derived from 2-[(1,3-benzothiazol-2-yl)sulfanyl]-N-[4-(hydrazinecarbonyl)phenyl]acetamide
- Amna Yousaf, Makshoof Athar, Muhammad Salman, Umar Farooq & Faraz Shahzad Chawla. (2018). Biosorption characteristics of Pennisetum glaucum for the removal of Pb(ll), Ni(ll) and Cd(ll) ions from aqueous medium. Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews
- Amna Yousaf, Makshoof Athar, Muhammad Salman, Umar Farooq, Nouman Makshoof, Zoya Zaman, Mahnoor Sohail. (2018). Biosorptive removal of cobalt from aueous solution by using native and thiourea modified Pennisetum glaucum
- Tahira Batool, Ayesha Roohi, Nabila Roohi and Athar Mahmud. (2018). Impact of Different Dietary Lysine Regimens on Blood Biochemical Profile and Immune Response in Indigenous Aseel Varieties. Pakistan Veterinary Journal ISSN: 0253-8318(PRINT), 20174-7764(ONLINE)
- Rahila Huma, Tariq Mahmud, Rubina Munir, Sana Javaid Awan, Kiran Iftikhar and Mufakkira-Tul-Islam. Cytotoxicity and Molecular Docking Studies of a Novel Enaminone and its Cadmium (ll) Complex. Pakistan Journal of Zoology., vol.50(0),pp 000-000, 2018.
- Nasiara Karim, Imran Khan, Abeer Abdelhalim, Ajmal Khan, Sobia Ahsan Halim. Antidepressant potential of novel flavonoids derivatives from sweet violet (Viola odorata L): Pharmacological, biochemical and computational evidences for possible involvement of serotonergic mechanism. Fitoterapia. 2018, Vol. 128 p 148-161.
- Qaiser. S., Abid. G., Arya. B., & Farooqi. S (2018). Nourishing the bliss: Antecedents and mechanism of happiness at work. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence. DOI: 10.1080/14783363.2018.1493919
- Almas Hamid, Sana Akhtar, Syeda Aleena Atique, Zilley Huma, Syed Ghulam Mohay Uddin, Sidra Asghar. Ambient air quality & noise level Monitoring of different areas of Lahore and its Health impacts. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. 2018.
- Almas Hamid, Alizae Salam, Ahmad Nikhat Khan. Respiratory and Other Health Risks among Poultry Farm Workers and Evaluation of Management Practices in Poultry Farms (Published Online) Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science, 2018. Vol. 20 p 111-118 Issue: 1.
- Sana Akhtar, Rida Fatima, Zamir Ahmed Soomro, Munawar Hussain, Mufeezah Ahsan, Sajid Rashid Ahmad. Dietary exposure of contaminants through drinking water and associated health risk assessment. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2018. Vol. 27 p 501—511 Issue: 2.
- Ghazala Yaqub, Vania Maryam, Fizza Ilyas. Monitoring and risk assessment due to presence of heavy metals and pesticides in tea samples. Food Science and Technology.2018 (Accepted).
- Ayesha Naseer , Anum Jamshaid , Almas Hamid , Nawshad Muhammad, Moinuddin Ghauri , Jibran Iqbal , Sikander Rafiq , Shahzad Khuram and Noor Samad Shah. Lignin and Lignin Based Materials for the Removal of Heavy Metals from Waste Water-An Overview. Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie (International journal of research in physical chemistry and chemical physics.) 2018.
- Anum Jamshaid, Jibran Iqbal, Almas Hamid, Moinuddin Ghauri, Nawshad Muhammad, Asma Nasrullah, Sikander Rafiq and Noor Samad Shah, Fabrication and Evaluation of Cellulose-Alginate-Hydroxyapatite Beads for the Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Aqueous Solutions, 2018.
- Almas Hamid, Fatima Imran, Nawshad Muhammad, Muhammad Moniurruzaman., Recent progress in the utilization of biosynthesized polyhydroxyalkanoates for biomedical applications – Review, international journal of biological macromolecules. 2018
- Shaud, S., & Asad, S. Marital adjustment, convergent communication patterns, and psychological distress among women with early and late marriage. Current Psychology. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-018-9936-1. (2018)
- Shumaila Majeed, Sajid Rashid, Abdul Qadir, Colin Mackay & Faisal Hayat. Spatial patterns of pollutants in water of metropolitan drain in Lahore, Pakistan, using multivariate statistical techniques. Environmental monitoring and assessment. 2018. Vol. 190(3), pp. 128.
- Ambreena Javaid, Sajid Rashid Ahmadand Abdul Qadir. Health Risk surveillance of Arsenic in Wastewater, Groundwater and Agricultural Land along Hudiara Drain, Pakistan using GIS Techniques. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. 2018.
List of paper published in International Journals
(Indexed in Master Journal List)
- Almas Hamid, Sidra Asghar. Determination of present household solid waste generation rate, physical composition and existing SWM practices in different areas of Lahore. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology. Vol. 17 (1).
- Syeda Amber Fatima, Almas Hamid, Ghazala Yaqub, Haseeb Akram, Anum Javed. Detection of VOCs in blood samples of farmers. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 2018. Vol. 17(2) pp 657-660. ISSN: 2395-3454.
- Sana Akhtar, Kaunain Ayaz, Shumaila Inayat, Sajid Rashid Ahmad. Distribution of selected heavy metals in Urban, Subarban and Agricultural soils in Pakistan. Bulletin of environment pharmacology and life sciences. 2018. Vol. 7(2). ISSN 2277-1808.
- Almas Hamid, Alizae Salaam Ahmad. Ergonomics Hazards and Musculoskeletal Disorders Among Workers of Health Care Facilities (Published Online). Current World Environment. 2018. Vol. 13(2).
- Sana Akhtar, Savitha Anum Shahraz, Hafiza Sadia Ramzan, Sajid Rashid Ahmad. Distribution of Heavy Metals in different Land-uses in Sadiqabad, Pakistan. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences. 2018. Vol. 12(5) , ISSN: 2220—6663.
- Sana Akhtar, Ghazala Yaqub, Almas Hamid, Zainab Afzal and Sidra Asghar, Determination of Pesticide Residues in Selected Vegetables and Fruits from a Local Market of Lahore, Pakistan, Current World Environment, Vol. 13, No. (2) 2018.
- Syeda Amber Fatima, Tayyaba Ishaq. Prevalence of respiratory disease among workers of bird markets in Lahore, Nature Environment and Pollution Tachnology(Accepted).
- Sana Akhtar, Sarah Dean , Faiza Anjum and Maryam Javed, Determination of Willingness to Pay for Improved Water Supply in Selected Areas of Lahore, Chinese Journal of Urban and Environmental Studies.Vol. 6, No. 2 (2018). (12 pages).
- Hafiza Sadia Ramzan, Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Rida Fatima, Sana Akhtar, Environmental impacts of a beverage industrial unit, Transylvanian Review, Vol XXVI, No. 28. 2018.
- Sana Akhtar, Kaunain Ayaz, Shamaila Inayat, Sajid Rashid Ahmad. The paper entitled “Distribution of Selected Heavy Metals in Urban, Suburban and Agricultural Soils in Pakistan.” Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. 2018. Vol. 7 (2).
- Sana Akhtar, Bakhtawar Khalid, Mavra Mussawar, Sajid Rashid Ahmad, Shamaila Inayat (Zoology) and Sidra Asghar. The paper entitled “Tracking the Carbon Emissions from Polyester Fibre Processing Industrial Unit” has been accepted for publication in the Journal, Nature, Environment and Pollution Technology.
- Abid, G., Ijaz, S., Butt, T. H., Farooqi, S., & Rehmat, M. (2018). Impact of perceived internal respect on flourishing: A sequential mediation of organizational identification and energy. Cogent Business & Management. 5: 1507276 https://doi.org/10.1080/23311975.2018.1507276.
- Abid, G., Sajjad, I., Elahi, N. S., Farooqi, S., & Nisar, A. (2018). The influence of prosocial motivation and civility on work engagement: The mediating role of thriving at work. Cogent Business & Management, 5:1493712. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311975.2018.1493712.
- Kalsoom Akhtar Chaudhry, Fatima Jamil, Maria Razzaq and Bushra Fariha Jillani. Survival analysis of dengue patients of Pakistan. International Journal of Mosquito Research, Vol. 5, Issue 6, Part A (2018).
- Ahmad, F., Junaid, K., & Mustafa, A., (2018). Relationship of Liver Enzymes with Viral Load of Hepatitis C in HCV Infected Patients by Data Analytics. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA) , Vol 9, Issue (11), Pp 502-505.
List of paper published in National Journals
(Indexed in Ulrich Periodicals)
- Sobia Ahsan Halim, Zaheer-ul-Haq, Sauleha Khan. A Comparative Docking Analysis for the Virtual Screening of Interleukin-2 Inhibitors, International Journal of Biology & Biotechnology 2018. Vol. 15 (1) pp. 29-38.
- Dr Tahira Kalsoom, Madiha Shafiq, Afifa Khanum, A.H. Mujahid, Dr Nusra Inayat, ‘An Exploration of Relationship between Terrorism, Students’ Academic Performance and Motivation’ International Journal of Education Enquiry and Reflection. (IJEER) Vol. III, Issue II, June, 2018. ISSN 2410-2008.
List of paper published in HEC Non- Recognized National Journals
- Zubda Zia. Socio-political and Economic Implications of US War on Terror for Pakistan. Journal of Research and Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan. Vol. 1(1) ISSN: 2616-6259.
- Khursheed, M., & Haroon,Z. Body Image, Generalized Contentment and Psychological Wellbeing in University students. Journal of Research & Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan.2018 Vol.1 (1), pp71-82 ISSN: 2616-6259.
- Julia Javed and Dr Masha Asad Khan. Appearance Schemes, Self-esteem and Academic achievement among university students, Journal of Research & Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan. Volume 01, Number 02, 2018. Pp 117-126.
- Javeria Waheed & Arifa Kayani, Wilayah Khorasan and Its Regional Implications. Journal of Politics and International Studies. 2018 Vol. 4 (2), pp 105-124.
- Kalsoom Akhtar Chaudhry and Tooba Khan. Determinants of Diarrhoea among Children below Five Years of Age in Pakistan: A Case Study of Punjab Province. Journal of Research & Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan. Volume 01, Number 02, 2018.
- Dr Saleha Naghmi Habibullah and Kessica Xavier, Modeling Bladder Cancer Patients data through an SIA log-Symmetric distribution for achieving better fit. Journal of Research & Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan. Volume 01, Number 02, 2018. pp 205-211.
- Mahnoor Ikram and Sulaim Sarfraz,Pragmatic linguistic markers for Socio-psychological themes in Kafka’s metamorphosis: (How Kafka conveys meaning through his characters conversational implicature, Haptics, Proxemics and Para Linguistics). Journal of Research & Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan. Volume 01, Number 02, 2018. pp 236-242.
- Kiran Karamat, Asma Jalil Qureshi, Dr. Anjum Zia & Hira Nosheen. The Role of Paparazzi in the lives of Celebrities. Journal of Research and Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan. 2018. Vol. 1(1), pp. 39-44
List of paper published in HEC Non- Recognized International Journals
- Khan, M. A., & Zaheer, K. Stress, Coping, and Depression in Patients with Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder. The International Journal of Indian Psychology. 2018. Vol. 6 (1), pp. 50-59. DOI: 10.25215/0601.007 Impact Factor 3.3>ISSN (electronic): 2348-5396
- Muhammad Nawaz, Ghulam Abid, Bindu Arya, Abbas Haidar & Saira Farooqi. Impact of pro social motivation and workplace incivility on thriving: Moderating role of psychological capital. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence (Received Acceptance for the forthcoming issue), 2018. Pp. 1-18ISSN: 1478-3363.
- Hina Shahid & Sara Aslam. Organizational Resource & Personal Resource Influencing Job Satisfaction: A Mediating Role of Burnout. Journal of Organizational Behavior Research. 2018, 3(1), pp. 220-233.
- Nawaz, M., Abid, G., Arya, B., Bhatti, G. A. Farooqi, S. (2018). Understanding employee thriving: The role of workplace context, personality and individual resources. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence. DOI: 10.1080/14783363.2018.1482209
- Rubab, S. & Chaudhry, K.A. Assessment of Self-Esteem and Depression in Burn Afflicted Women. Journal of Depression and Anxiety. 2018. Vol.7, Issue No: 2.
- Naila Alam. “Two New Functional forms of Calibration Constarints” published in “International Journal of Statistics and Economics” in November 2018.
- Maqsood, A., Rizwan, M., & Ahmad, F., (2018); Security, Trust and Privacy In Cyber (Stpc Cyber); International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), 9(2), 649-655.
- Aslam, B., Rizwan, M., & Ahmad, F., (2018); Energy Harvesting using LEACH and SEP Protocols in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks; International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), 9(3), 1-7.
- Liaqat, Q , Mukhtar, A . (2018). Language in the War-Zone: The Power of Translation in Rajiv Joseph’s Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo. Cankaya University Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 12 (1-2), 99-111. Retrieved from http://dergipark.gov.tr/cankujhss/issue/42210/508047
List of paper published in HEC Recognized Journals
- Butt, T.H., Abid, G., Arya, B., & Farooqi, S. (2018) Employee energy and subjective well-being: A moderated mediation model.
The Service Industries Journal, https://doi.org/10.1080/02642069.2018.1563072
- Shireen Mushtaq, The proximity of US-Indian Interest in Afghanistan and Its Implications on Pakistan.Journal of Political Studies. 2018